At Damron Chiropractic & Wellness (DCW) we pride ourselves on being different. One of those ways is through our Rehabilitation department. Many of our patients come to us from the Chiropractic side. People who are in pain and looking for relief. Those individuals need rehabilitation therapy to strengthen their body to keep out of pain; however, we also offer additional services within that department, too. You see, you don’t need to be a chiropractic patient first to enjoy the benefits of working with our Rehabilitation Specialist, Omari Kittrell. You can simply want to feel good again with strength training, improving your flexibility, losing weight, or learning different exercise techniques. It’s the workout win.
We call it the workout win for several reasons:
- DCW requires no membership dues or fees to participate.
- You can workout in a small group or privately if you prefer.
- Omari Kittrell is not only a Personal Trainer, but also certified in Pilates – Reformer I,II, and III.
- You will be in a nurturing, positive environment that meets you exactly where you are at in your wellness journey.
- DCW is an ideal starting point for those who are beginners and may be dealing with other health concerns too.
- DCW is the perfect place to establish a solid wellness foundation so you can be better prepared for a more traditional gym.
Sometimes we simply aren’t ready for any mainstream workout regiment. We may have other health concerns that are limiting our ability to do that. A place like Damron Chiropractic & Wellness, or DCW, can help you find good health once again. What it really comes down to is this – are you ready to feel good again? If you are, then we are here. Consider the DCW difference and stop by for a visit. It’s true what they say, “nothing ventured, nothing gained.” You never know the possibilities in life if you don’t open your mind to the options available to you.